I Love My Momma! (and Daddy too)
And I love that she reads these posts...cause even though I want lots of my friends to read this, I really am glad that she (and hopefully Dad) is reading this! I think of what it is they may like to read when I find myself typing.
So...that being said...
For those of you other than my Mom and Dad that may find yourself reading (and of course Mom and Dad too): Mom is getting ready to come to town. She will be staying with us for about 2 days, and then she will be going to be with my brother and my sister-in-law to help her recuperate from a tonsilesctomy. When Mickie (my sister-in-law) gets better, and we get to see their whole family, I will try to get some pictures of my other cute red headed nephew! He is precious!
The weekend following the 4th, I will be going to Holden Beach to visit with Mom and Dad. Dad's birthday is July 5th - so I'm sure the kids will have him do something along the lines of watersliding, fishing in the lake, going to the beach, etc. to make him celebrate. And I know they will be sure to wear him out. I will make sure to take pictures to post.
My anniversary to Bryan is next Sunday. We will have been married for 12 years. This Christmas, we will have been together for a total of 20 years. How CRAZY is that! He said he wants to take me away for the weekend to Beaufort to celebrate our anniversary. But...we have so many things coming up that I don't think he'll be able to get me away until sometime in August. But then it's the start of Clemson Football season - and we all know what that means.
Life STOPS!
Unless it has to do with Clemson football.
And the connection to Clemson doesn't even have to be that strong to make it impossible to plan something anytime during football season. Never mind that school starts for both children somewhere at the end of the month to make it even harder to get away.
But...it's the thought that counts. Right! ? ? !! ?
Love to you all!


3 comments:
Looks like you've got Jack and Becky hooked. Good job! Of course, she only checks it twice a day, I'm up to three or four times!! Haha! Love these new posts. The pictures are great!
You do have a following!!! Love it!
Hey Anne, Just catching up on your BLOG. I am blubbering over the dolphin post. What a wonderful and sad ritual but amazing at the same time.
I can't wait to keep up with your precious family.
Hugs, Caroline Smith
Post a Comment