Mr. Lizard
Mr. Lizard
This is my little lizard friend who always hangs out on the flagpole. Though he has never told me his name, he seems to like coming around and hanging out. I can only assume that this is the same lizard in all of the pictures because of the size of this guy and his love of the same spot. If all other animals are territorial, I don't know why lizards shouldn't be as well.I was able to catch Mr. Lizard during a molt. He was rubbing all up and down the pole trying to get his old skin off. Looks like he may have tangled with a bird or a cat at some point between these pictures...he's got a really nasty looking wound on his side. It hasn't seemed to slow him down though. And if it's not the same lizard, this guy's wound may be a battle scar over who got to sit on the flagpole.



No comments:
Post a Comment