LOST and FOUND
LOST:
About 100 pictures taken between Thanksgiving and New Years.
LAST SEEN:
1/8/06 leaving the comfort of their camera home. They were thought to be traveling through the USB port to visit their relatives at the Adobe Printshop on "Brutus", the family Dell.
If anyone has any information regarding their whereabouts or possible recovery please contact their owner. Reward will be in the form of cute pictures added to the blog including subjects such as children (dressed as Santa, opening presents, Speed Stacking, etc.), cousins, parents, animals, and the like.
Pictures don't answer to any particular name, but are truly missed by their sad, sad momma.


4 comments:
Maybe their Uncle Spencer can find them!
I can't imagine! I think it might make me cry to loose all those pics! Be strong!
I have not found the pics, but..... becuase we had such fun at Christmas lets restage everything. SOrry that they are lost. I agree with KAK maybe Uncle SPencer can found them have him call Here PICTURE,PICTURE and offer a treat
I tried to correct the grammer and add puncation but the preview would not allow me. please excuse all errors.
Anne - I would weep. For a long time. I hope they are recovered quickly.
Post a Comment