Just a little Jibberish
Celebrated Legare's 7th birthday Thursday. And Friday (the real birthday). And Saturday.
I got to share the Lion King with him (and with Julia and Mom too). He couldn't understand why we were having to drive to Charlotte to see the movie. He didn't quite understand that it was a "play".
Legare has a way of acting like a little shit when things don't go the way he was expecting them (I can understand that - I do it too), and so I was worried that he was going to decide that he didn't want to be there even though I kept telling him that it was a play.
Well - he loved it. Said "This is awesome!" way more than once and kept asking if we could go see it again lots of times during it, during intermission and after it was over.
I loved sharing this with him. He and I sat together and Mom and Julia sat with one row between us. We were only 3 seats away from the aisle, so we were able to almost touch the performers as they came down. It was fantastic. The kids really enjoyed it. Us adults did too!


1 comment:
That's so cool! But SEVEN? YIKES!!
Post a Comment