Suck and Blow
For those folks who don't believe in the power of the central vacuum system...
I changed the bag and cleaned the filter today and found the following...
1 - permanent marker
1 - yellow crayon
1 - partial, card board toilet paper roll (could have been a paper towel roll)
20 lbs of fur and dirt
I was expecting the fur and dirt and maybe the crayon.
I don't recall sucking up a marker OR a cardboard roll.
A shower is a MUST when I'm finished. I'm gray and covered from head to toe.
That sucker kept on sucking even though those things were in the way.
Glad I thought to change the bag today - now I'm sure it will suck even harder. Watch out Legos and American Girl outfits...Here I come!


3 comments:
And the thing I DO hate about the in-line vacuum system is how F*&^%$g heavy the beater bar and it's attachment are to lug around as you do carpet. Oh my aching back!
Quite a collection you had there. I've never had the central vaccum system. Had to lug the stupid machines up and down the stairs myself...
I LOVE mine, too! I once found a child's sock in our unit... didn't remember sucking it up, either!
Post a Comment