Snow, Man!
The snow was fun, but short lived. It was soft and fluffy enough that rolling snowman body parts literally picked up all the snow in its path. We started the night at Folly Beach with friends (it was our Winter Break from school) and as we drove back to the house Saturday morning (all of about 3 miles), it was like a line was drawn - from where the snow didn't stick, to where the winter wonderland started. And the snow just got deeper as you went further inland (duh, right?). Here are a few snow picks... when I can find the others (meaning, I've done this in multiple parts and can't figure out where I've saved them to the computer) I'll post more.


3 comments:
I found out from a friend that her niece was hit in the head with a pine branch while building a snowman with her brother. She's been in the Pediatric ICU since Saturday after being knocked unconscious and suffering a seizure after the accident. She has two fractures of the skull, two bruises of the brain (one in it, one on the outside), and excruciating pain. She is doing better and they are hoping for a full recovery (and a possible move to a regular room today or tormorrow). The paper said the snow was fast and left no lasting effects. I bet Suzy's family would beg to differ.
I love the pictures of the snow and winter, however I am thankful for the So Cal weather. I so sorry to hear about the young girl. Prayers to her and her family....
love the snowman!!!! we had a false alarm snow day last week and yesterday got bombarded, it was nice, both days were good, nice to have snow, nice to not have snow.
Post a Comment