Mocking Birds and Jail Birds
Mocking birds...they mock. They can sound like chickadees, blue jays, wrens.
And this morning the new sound I heard was the sound of a door alarm. Our door alarm.
Mocking birds. Yep, they mock. As I sat this morning, windows open, I realized I was wondering why our door alarm was going off. Pretty funny how it got my attention. Then I realized it was just a bird.
Jail birds...did you know that both of our burglars are sitting their lousy asses in jail? Yep. I even went to the bond hearing of the sex offender (bond denied due to the charge against him with a possibility of bond in 3 weeks). Let me tell you, he was scary. The hearing was held via closed circuit TV from the jail, so I didn't have to be in the same room with him, and he was STILL scary looking (and acting).
The preliminary hearing for the other jail bird (who's bond was already denied previously) is coming up on May 5th. He's been sitting in jail since March 19th with no option for bonding out. I plan on going to his hearing too. Hopefully he'll either be denied bond, or it will be so high he won't be able to afford it.


1 comment:
BIG HUG!!!
Post a Comment