Legare has "Bump Beds"
I have had a request for some more blog....
I had been waiting until I had some kind of picture to post - don't know why I feel it necessary to have a picture, but I did. So here is some more of what's happening in our lives here under the red tin roof:
Someone that works with Bryan has a teenager that is outgrowing his bunk beds, and has given them to Legare. He is sooo excited. He has even asked me and Bryan if we would like to sleep with him in his new "Bump Beds". Julia is a tad jealous, but she is being a super sport about it since we have told her that she can sometimes stay in there too.
We put them together Tuesday morning. I will have you all know that I tightened the screws and put on the mattresses (after having drug them from dow
nstairs all by my self) while Bryan was at work. We assembled it together before he left for work - which was easy. For some reason I like knowing that I can do these things - and find the tools necessary - all by my self. And this needed hex wrenches, sockets and rachets.
So far, Legare has slept "upstairs" the first two nights and "downstairs" last night. He has said that it sure is hard making up the upstairs bed. And further thinks that we should do the sheets for Miss Carol - because it may be too hard for her (she's the lady that helps me with the house every other week).
If you are having trouble seeing details in the pictures on the postings, simply double click the picture and is should open larger for you.


2 comments:
I really think that julia and legare look cute in his new Bump Bed. Julia needs to remeber that she has an up high bed too, though mnot as high love mom and dad, ps Legare will I sleep upstairs on downstairs when i come to visit. granny
Haven't been out here since the 'Dolphin Funeral'. It's really been busy here. But. I'm eating lunch and catching up on what is going on in your life. I Love your BLOG...!!!! And I love you guys, too. Hug the kids for me. They surely won't remeber who 'Aunt Susie is
Post a Comment