Saturday, July 15, 2006

We're Baaack!

Well.....we're back from visiting with Mom and Dad, and off tomorrow for Kiawah for a week. I got home Tuesday night and hit the town running in an effort to get some things ready for the week in Kiawah. Needless to say, I haven't had a moment to download the Holden Beach pictures and do a proper blog documenting our visit. I promise that will come. As usual, I'm finding myself up in the wee hours with the time to type a bit. I knew this blog would come in handy!

I don't know whether or not the house we're staying in at Kiawah has internet connectivity, so it may be another week before I am able to post again. It should be a good one though, I'll have the Holden Beach pictures to share, possibly some from Kiawah, and maybe some of the baby birds I'm hearing in the wren's nest out on the porch. And Julia will be a participant in the Country Club's 7-8 year old girls Freestyle Relay in the City Swim Meet on Tuesday. Maybe if I can remember to take my camera I can snag a picture from that too.

Tomorrow (well, really today by the clock's standards) is my nephew Gray's 2nd birthday and my good friend Evy's $#@ birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both - I love you!

Hope all is well with you.

2 comments:

Kak said...

Welcome back and bon voyage! Can't wait to see the pics. And excuse me, MAYBE if you remember to take your camera to the meet? You BETTER bring it! haha!

Kak said...

OMG! Just realized the time you posted! You are up in the wee hours!! You're such a good blogger!