Check out the Frog
I think these are most of the pictures that were lost the other night when the battery died on the laptop. Hope you enjoy! More to come later.
This is the picture of Julia being thrown at the swim team pool party.
This is Oscar. He is a very sweet boy. Due to his camoflauged coat we have to be carful not to step on him when he's on the hardwood floors.
We also have a new kitty that we adopted on Monday - his name is Felix. He's the other part of this "Odd Couple". Pictures of him on a later post.
A boy and his dog! Willis loves us, but especially Legare!
This picture was taken the night before the people came to build our shed. Legare and Willis were "helping" Bryan get the sight ready.
This is the start of our storage shed. It is really great. I will also post finished pictures of it on a follow-up post. Bryan is currently working on the shelving inside so that we can have proper storage. So far, so good.
This is truly the largest tree frog I have ever seen.
And for those of you who knew me as a child to know my love for frogs - you know that I have seen a lot of toads and frogs in my time.
This guy was LARGE!
This is him with a football ticket for reference on how wide his feet are. This ticket is minus the small stub on the bottom.
Another shot for size reference. This picture doesn't really do it justice.
Take your hand and make the "L" with your fingers to see how large this guy was. Go on, make the "L"...I'll wait.......
Did you make it yet? And remember, I have large hands. Impressive tree frog huh?
Glad I took pictures when I did, I haven't seen him back.
We'll be celebrating Julia's 8th birthday on Friday!!
Love you all - more later.


2 comments:
Yah! New posts new posts!
And, dang at that frog!
Finally blogs!!!!!!!, I can't wait to see felix, please hurry.
Post a Comment