Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sue, this is for you!

Enjoy!!

Since Sue thinks it's funny that I like my wildlife photos, I've decided to post some more for her. Of course, this picking means I love you! That said.....

The Alligator
This is the alligator that lives in our small irrigation pond. He's a little longer than my leg, and not any bigger around. I haven't seen him since it's gotten a bit colder. I'm sure we'll see him sunning himself soon.

The Geese
Periodically we have a flock (or flocks) or geese that take a break from their migration to rest in our field. They do it with yearly regularity. This time, I had my camera to catch a few shots. They didn't seem to mind me stopping to take some snaps of them.

As a matter of fact, some of them actually took a pose for me.

So, Sue, I hope you enjoyed these "Wildlife Photos". I'll have more coming for you soon!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Click the picture to enlarge it...I just noticed all of the buzzards hanging out on the pivot - this is not an unusual occurance either - just thought it was an interesting observation.