Felix - Just Pondering the Morning
Felix really enjoys looking out of the windows. He also enjoys venturing outside.You can tell he was used to life on the street because he does things like:
-pull trash out of the can
-drag trash bags across the floor
-nibble holes in the bottoms of trash bags not yet removed from the house
-and steal things off of plates when you're not looking (like whole pieces of pizza, waffles, chicken bones - just to name a few).
I call him "Trouble" more than I call him Felix.
He is very sweet though - loves to snuggle, sit in your lap, get licked by Willis (when she's not so hyper), and loves to play with all the cat toys we've purchased. This is an activity he enjoys even in the middle of the night.
This morning in an effort to see out of the window - purched on top of the head board - not leaning on it as above, he was "clumsy cat" and fell. He landed on my face scratching my nose... making it bleed. Yes - I popped him for that one!
He is currently nestled under my left arm, between it and my body as I sit here typing (in bed on the laptop) with paws stretched out resting on my thumb, and head resting on my hand. This makes it a bit difficult to type, but I don't mind.
Just when you think he's been more "Trouble" than you can bear, he totally turns on the charm.


2 comments:
Anne, He is a very cute cat. They are always a lot of fun and relxaing to watch. I have three myself. Love ya, Wayne
Your bulleted list of transgressions made me laugh! I *love* that you keep us Columbia folks updated!
:)
Kelley
Post a Comment