Tree Trouble
What a pretty tree.
Wait...what is it that I see?
No, it couldn't be...
I'm not talking about Legare -
It's the little cat - that I see.
I know you are all thinking to yourselves, "Now, Anne...cats don't get stuck in trees. Surely you're not going to say you were afraid Felix was stuck."
Well, sure I am. Seriously...you all saw the cat (from Charleston) recently on the national news that was stuck in a tree for about 6 days because she got so high that there were no branches below her to use to help her get out. Well, I was a bit worried for "Trouble" here for the same reason.
It actually didn't take too long for us to coax him out by standing and calling for him from the directions we wanted him to travel. He was very leery, but he likes attention so much that he couldn't resist us calling him.
Meowing all the way, once he got to the lowest fork, he had to kind of cross his fingers, hold on tight to his 9 lives and hope for the best.
This is not the first time we have had to help him get out of a tree. This one was a bit harder than the first.
I tell you, he's "Trouble".


1 comment:
trouble is just being a cat. See it works he got all the attention again. loved the pics. love ya mom
Post a Comment