X O X O X O
Happy Valentine's Day
to you all!
to you all!
Only one more day until I get the biggest Valentine's present ever - the new house! And Bryan doesn't usually give Valentine's presents. He's really going all out this year.
Though I will just be admiring it from afar for now.
Lots of X's and O's to you!


4 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to you all, love granny
We love you all too!!
I love your blog Ms Anne. You have done a great job. I am glad to see that you are continueing it even though mom and dad have returned to Charleston.
Julia ( I still love that name ) looks beautiful in her new glasses...she is a mini you!!!!
Even though this isn't my favorite holiday.....too squishy for me.... Happy V-day...Becknell Family!
ARe you building?? I am out of the loop....me needs more details!
-Ro
We can't wait until you will be our neighbors!!
Post a Comment