Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Little Look Outside

I've had a few requests for seeing what the outside of the house looks like. These pictures were taken while it was still pretty cold outside, so grass isn't green, but some of the shrubs in the yard are showing themselves nicely.A view off my front porch:

This pictures shows the house from the street. I have since Taken Out the big ugly blobs of green plants. They have been severely pruned in hopes that they will make much cuter, shorter shrubs. It also makes the house look much better. A picture of that will be coming later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Cute......!!!!!
I can just seem some White Rockers on that front porch! Cna't wait to see it in person!

Love You!
Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Oops--looks like you got a photo of a homeless drifter in that last shot!! LOL