Ramblings
School is out. But we're still busy.
Swim meets, swim practice, play dates, unclogging drains, etc, etc.
I promise to post pics soon: some of Legare kicking some karate butt - I mean karate boards, the fun at the end of our cul-de-sac yesterday, and a few pool pics.
Just wanted to say I missed my anniversary - the Blog anniversary. As of June 18 - I have been on for a year. Wow, doesn't feel that long. The wedding anniversary is coming Monday - 13 years.
Thanks for keeping up even though I haven't been as consistent since our move. I'm still trying to get our office straight - I feel like it's waist deep in papers. O.K. - maybe not that bad - but it's driving me nuts.
We are going out of town Wednesday morning for a few days. Taking the children to the Biltmore mansion then for a ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad that will take us to the Nantahala Outdoor center. From there we will do some white water rafting back to the train station and then spend a night in Cherokee. With all of this stuff going on - the children are actually looking more forward to seeing Indians in Cherokee over any of the other things we're doing. We'll see what their favorite parts are once it's all said and done.


2 comments:
We've missed you!! Can't wait to see the pics! PS - I saw a pic of Julia in the CDS newsletter. She's a star!
Glad you are back! WE have definitely missed you. Thanks so much for letting us use your pool. :)
Post a Comment