Friday, September 7, 2007

Having a Good Day

I get morning prayers from a friend and sometimes I share them with others.
Today I thought I would share it here.

Each day a prayer is offered with a Bible verse to go along with it. Sometimes I love the prayer, sometimes the verse and sometimes both.

I liked both today, but I especially liked the verse from Job. I have found it to be especially true.

I hope your bad days can forever be turned around!

Morning Prayer, Friday, September 7, 2007

Dear Lord, even when I get up on the wrong side of the bed, let me bring
sunshine into the life of someone else's day. Life is just too short to be grouchy
and cranky. Help me to share a smile, a little joy, a prayer with someone else.

In Jesus, AMEN!


Job 9:27

If I say, "I will forget my complaint, I will change my expression, and smile." NIV

No comments: