7 Random Facts
I'm supposed to do "Tag, You're It". But because I don't know enough people with blogs to tag, I'm just posting my facts here without tagging anyone. You're supposed to tag seven people, but you are welcome to take the initiative to do it yourself on my comments or on your blog for all to read.
1 - I used to be organized, and I don't know what has happened but that has slowly gone away. I keep feeling like I'm on the verge of getting it back though. We'll see.
2 - I sang in my high school's show choirs. We put on three large performances a year and the older choir (Jr's and Sr's) competed in a Young Americans National Invitational Show Choir competition in LA my junior year in high school and placed 2nd. The other day I was looking at pictures from this and realized I had taken my picture with Marg Helgenberger (at the time an actress with "Ryan's Hope" soap opera, but you now see her in "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" as Catherine Willows). She was just walking down the street and allowed us to take a picture with her.
3 - My brother has battled the dreaded MRSA "Super bug" 3 times since March of this year (but that's his fact, not mine, isn't it?).
4 - At the Choir Competition mentioned above I also met Dolly Parton in LAX after we landed (super sweet, and super tiny). Also in LAX on the way home I was purchasing magazines and found myself standing next to Eddie Murphy. A few of us were able to snap pictures with him sporting a big smile, but his girlfriend was none too pleased. She was on our flight back to Charleston.
5 - As a cheerleader in high school our head football coach was invited to coach the North vs. South high school football game (North Carolina all stars vs. South Carolina all stars). Our cheerleading squad was invited to cheer. We were on television for this. I think the South won.
6 - I'm pretty good at 80's trivia and I love to play Lingo Plus on gsn (d0t) com.
7 - I really love animals. I even feel bad killing cockroaches and spiders - but I do kill them.
But since you probably knew that...how 'bout....I would really love to act. In anything. A play, a commercial, something. (Bet you couldn't tell that by #'s 2, 4, and 5). Because I like to act, I said yes to playing Santa Clause at the children's old pre-school this year. I had a ball!!! I want to do more! (Bet you couldn't tell that by #'s 2, 4, and 5. And I don't want to do it for fame or attention - I just enjoy doing it and I like when people are laughing. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do.
Tag - you're It.


1 comment:
I love reading "random" facts about people. I too was in Show Choir and a cheerleader. Funny. Hope your New Year is going well.
Post a Comment