Saturday, January 12, 2008

I shouldn't

But I will.
I apologize in advance.

Years ago a friend of ours introduced us to the animated television show "South Park". He happened to show it to us because of the "Christmas Special" they were airing that featured a piece of poo named "Hankey". The crazy creators of South Park had created a whole snappy song about this poo that comes visiting. It was quite hilarious. I hadn't thought about it much in years. I hadn't even watched South Park since then. No really.

Then....I'm in the local Piggly Wiggly with my cute 9 year old daughter. As we were walking past all of the Holiday candy on display as we entered the store, she exclaimed that I should look at the cute, chocolate snowman. Of course she was talking about the beautiful, foil wrapped Lindt chocolate snowman. But as I approached to take a look (we both really like chocolate), this is what I saw instead of the beautiful foil wrapped Lindt version.

And dern it if I didn't think of Hankey when I saw this. I bought three for Christmas presents. One for Bryan. One for Dad. And one for my brother Joe. I then promptly came home and reminded everyone about Hankey so they would remember him and have a great laugh when he was opened on Christmas Day.

And in case you aren't aware of the song and the man known as Hankey...I have embedded the video. Enjoy - have a great laugh! We all did. And by the way...he tasted great!

No comments: