Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged! again

I was just tagged by Kat. I have given some random facts about me before. But here are 10 more.

1. 1 1. Nicknames: Annie, Annie B, Annie Fannie, Fanny Butt, Wide Load (this was from cute guys in high school – but I wasn't really a Wide Load - I was actually skinny and curvy), Hot Friday Night (also in high school because I fainted and was having heat exhaustion on the Friday night of the Sertoma Football Classic – get your head out of the gutter - this is not because I was skinny and curvy. My parents were even present when this one got put on me. So were the EMTs and a few coaches).

2. 2 2. My drag queen name is Cocoa Stokes. (Taking the name of your first pet and your mother’s maiden name – try it – it’s pretty funny. What's your drag queen name?).

3. 3 3. I used to want to be a dancer on Solid Gold (remember that show?).

4. 4 4. I like crazy movies like Zoolander, Dumb and Dumber and Blades of Glory. Aileen says I’ll probably like Super Bad too. I think she has said that watching these movies with Bryan and me make them funnier for her – we must have twisted senses of humor because lots of people don’t like those movies. These aren’t necessarily my favorites, just some that I enjoy laughing at.

5. 5 5. I have a true soft heart for animals and it’s all I can do not to have more than I currently have. I even think opossums are cute. Have you heard the story of my opossum baby rescue? I’ll share sometime.

6. 6 6. I love living here in Charleston with the proximity to beaches and having access to the water. However, I will pick a pool any day over the beach if I’m going by car. Going by boat – the Beach rocks! It’s the sand in the hot, sticky car on the ride home that is gross is what I don’t like.

7. 7 7. When I was younger (read: before I went to college) I thought I hated pluff mud. Upon my first visit back home my freshman year in college I couldn’t get enough of that fantastically intoxicating, semi-decaying smell of pluff mud. It is now one of my favorite smells.

8. 8 8. I need to work out more. I was pretty religious about it for a while, but I think it’s been officially a year since I’ve done anything to really speak of. I hate exercising just for the sake of exercising. What happened to dance class because I like it, or track because it was fun, or cheerleading camp, or riding bikes for an excuse to be with your friends playing outside? Etc? etc?

9. 9 9. I don’t just love, but I am in love, with my husband and children.

10. 10. My birthday is next Saturday – 39. Not 40 yet! Though in my mind I don’t think I ever will be – in my mind I’m stuck somewhere around 25.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dumb and Dumber!! Bryan quoting that darn "Swallows of Capistrano (sp?)" line!! HA HA--one of my favorite Anne & Bryan memories.

Anne said...

Columbia days were full of fun memories!