Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Know How I Know You're Gay?

O.K. I don't really think you're gay.
But I am pretty good at knowing that other people are gay thanks to my summers spent interning with Spoleto.

But onto the real reason I'm posting tonight. Top Gun.
This movie was my first date movie with my sweet husband Bryan. About 22 years ago now (remember -we were in high school). Scary.

Loved the movie!
Loved Tom Cruise (now I'm thinking he may be just a wee bit strange - not because of this movie, but because of his deal with "Kate").
And Now...........Quintin Tarantino thinks of this movie as "Gay Top Gun".

Well.
He does offer up a pretty convincing argument. You decide for yourself.
Give it a few seconds for the picture to show. It gets there at about 11 seconds.

beware - lots of "f" Bombs dropped by Tarantino. No Kids Allowed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that was hilarious. We used to watch Top Gun at our all girls boarding school and slow-mo the volleyball scene. I don't care if they're all gay...that Ice is smoking. (purr)

Anne said...

I totally agree! We used to watch this a lot (had it on VHS even) so that we could drool over the volley ball scene. Ice and his "whole crew" were pretty tight!
Anne