It finally happened. It was cold enough last night that the dog did NOT vacate her bed when the little cat came to snuggle. This morning when I woke, they were both enjoying the warmth of the bed. Which is what I think the cat wanted all along. Because they do love each other, you know.
Not a picture of them in the bed, but a picture of them sharing the love.
17 years ago


4 comments:
I've got a two cats and a dog at my house and there is no way in hell that they would spend time near each other. They don't war against each other, they just don't tolerate each other very well...
too cute.
If you had put some "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" in the dog bed, they woulda fallen in love much faster...
Kelley, they've been in love, Willis just doesn't like sharing the bed. You know...they're not married yet. She had good morals.
Post a Comment