Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slow Driver

Hi, Slow Driver. How in the world did I get behind you and why are you going so slow?
Especially right beside this big truck.
Don't you want to get in front of him?
Because I never like just riding beside them like we're buddies.

Oh, Slow Driver, I just realized that you can't even see how quickly I've come up on you because your rear view mirror isn't positioned to see me - you must have been checking for boogers or spinach in your teeth and forgotten to put it back so you could see out.

Wonder when you're going to realize that I, in my big 'ol, non PC, gas guzzling SUV, have come up behind you? Do you feel me staring yet?

Oh, wait - something is in your hair - I can see you flicking it about. A lot.
I hope you don't have a pesky bee in your car.

Smart move, pulling out your make-up brushes to put that magical bee repellent on your face. That should definitely do the trick. Smart thinking - I should go get me some to keep in the car too; pesky bees. And I'll have to remember how the little hair trick definitely makes it stick better. Never mind that you almost hit the big truck - I"m sure he would understand the importance of proper bee repellent application.

You bee careful now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh beehave! :)