Eeewwwhhh!
You know that sunburn I just posted about?
Well, it's getting ready to peel (and that's not what I think is eeewwwhhh, by the way). Wanna know how I know? Well....
Turns out that the cocoa butter has done a pretty good job. Bryan's back is very itchy and as of last night didn't look like a peel was coming any time soon. He checked mine out and thought the same thing. He actually even stated that mine had totally soaked in.
And then, just now, as I'm sitting reading all of the blogs I like reading like magazines (moose in the kitchen, nothing but bonfires, etc.) I felt as if I was itching at the base of my neck just under the collar of the shirt I'm wearing. So I reach back to give it a good scratch - thinking to myself,"self, the peeling has got be going to start soon - Bryan must not have had good lighting".
And just as that thought was clearing my head (here comes the eewwhh) I realized that the spot I was scratching was kind of wet and gooey. It then dawned on me that I must have popped a blister (as of last night there we no blisters). And sure enough, there was a bit of peel-ish skin that I could get off my back, and now it's kind of stinging. And itching. I can't wait to get Bryan to look at it and report. Maybe I can figure out a way to see it in the mirror (more eeewwwhhh I know, but you have to admit it's like a car accident - you don't really want to know all of the gross details but you look in spite of yourself).


1 comment:
The only thing I can say to this post is eeewwwhhh, how gross. Next time SPF 50....
Post a Comment