Our New and Furry Family Member
This is the (sleepy) face we met this morning. We went looking for puppies and were a bit disappointed when we got there and only males were left. The owner promised there was one more female puppy and that her favorite place to sleep was wedged under the ramp that went into their storage shed.
Well she was there. DEEP back against the leading edge of the ramp and DEEP asleep. We finally got her out and it was very difficult to have her break her puppy coma. We decided we loved her and wanted her. The cheer the kids gave to Bryan when we had him on speaker phone making sure this is what we wanted was one like I haven't heard. And I've heard some good ones.
So we got her home and she perked right up. Excited to see her new surroundings and her new Big Sis Willis (our adult black lab). She frolliced and romped with Willis and showed Willis a toy so they could play. And then.....
And there she has been (for about 2 hours). I hope this doesn't mean she'll be up all night.
We haven't named her yet, but we have a list started.
Anyone want to add your 2 cents to the list? We're open for suggestions.


1 comment:
Just something I heard....Puppies sleep about 20 hours a day. Punkin is almost 3 and she still sleeps about 20 hours a day ! ;-) She is certainly cute, cute, cute ! How old is she...? Regarding names...How 'bout Winfrey......?
Oprah would be too obvious ! I like Sophie and Kelsie too.
Love Ya'll !
Aunt Susie
Post a Comment