Halloween at My House
How Halloween Looked to Me
My cute children in the costumes they chose...a shipwrecked pirate and Superman with Muscles


The OQuinn gym set up for the carnival. This was my last year in charge and I feel like it ran pretty smoothly. Next year's host is Nancy Egleston - she shadowed me all day on Tuesday. I think she'll do great.
Superman and his favorite side kick - a green Power Ranger (this is Legare's friend Robert).
We were able to line up the children to take a quick picture before Trick-or-Treating in the Weitz, Truluck and Fabian's neighborhood. Thanks guys for letting us tag along. We had a great time. What a crew!
These are the pumpkins that were created at my house - even though we don't get trick or treaters. These pumpkins were picked out and designed solely by my children. They even scooped the "guts" out. I only drew their designed faces and carved.
The one on the left is Legare's and on the right is Julia's. The ones underneath are ones that I created for a booth at the Halloween Carnival.
Willis has since moved all of mine to the yard - their faces looking at you as you leave the porch.
If I didn't know better I would say that a neighborhood kid did it...but then I guess Willis is kind of like the neighborhood kid. And she probably wouldn't have done this had the calming force of Ella been here for a cooler head to prevail.
Here are the children's finished products at night. Happy Halloween!


2 comments:
oh how I missed seeing them on Halloween. What A handsome superman and beautiful pirate! the jack o laterns are great too. love ya mom
Annie B........
What beautiful children !!!! We sure do miss ya'll. Perhaps after the holidays we can make arrangements to see you all...even if just for a day trip from the beach. Or maybe ya'll can come up there ! I enjoy keeping up with the happenings in Charleston on your blog.
Love You!
Aunt Susie
Post a Comment