Thursday, February 8, 2007

Flat Stanley

Flat Stanley arrived to visit my Mom from New Hampshire the other day. We decided to take him around Charleston.

We took tons of pictures with him, with Carriage horses, at Rainbow Row, on Cobblestone streets, at the Market, with the submarine Hunley replica. One of my favorite pictures is this one. It is a a really good one of Stanley. He was really pleased that he didn't get washed out by the glare of the sun.

He is at St. Michael's Church at the grave of John Rutledge, signer of the US Constitution. Below is a picture of him, Mom, Legare and Julia. He got to meet Julia with her new glasses.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try again. thanks for spending time with me and flat stanley, we had a great time. thanks for the help with the project and the pictures

Caroline said...

I LOVE the Flat Stanley project... it is so much fun to see where he gets to travel. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome!!! I love the pictures you posted.
I am so looking forward to hear from Christian and what he thinks. I bet Flat Stanley had a great vacation and it was because of the both of you...unfortunately you are sending him back to snow!!! YUCK 12+ inches I might add. Thank you again Anne and Becky. Miss you bunches :)-Ro