Monday, February 11, 2008

A note from the Headmaster

This is the email I received from the Headmaster of the children's school today.
Needless to say, I am very proud of the actions of my son and his friends.

"Folks,

Just wanted you to know I recognized your children in assembly today for being such good representatives of [Our School]. Apparently, Legare, Lucas, Thomas, Sarah and Catherine were at the [Neighborhood] playground at some point over the weekend. A fellow named Jed who lives in my neighborhood was there as well. Jed ended up meeting them and talking with them, and he was mightily impressed with their kindness and manners. I told all the students in assembly this morning about how well they had represented the school and what a positive impression they had made on my neighbor. I presented each of them with Mission Accomplished pencils and pens.

Thought you should know…

Have a great day.

[Head Master]

3 comments:

Kak said...

Doesn't that just make you feel like the best mommy in the world?

Anne said...

I felt pretty proud - I'm doing something right.

Dorothy said...

Great job Anne! You should definitely keep that letter to read again!