Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Following Instructions to the Letter

I know you've all heard this story.

Co-workers ordered a going away cake for a fellow coworker. Upon calling the bakery (a Super Wal-Mart is what was mentioned the first time I saw this, but it could be anywhere) the orderer leaves instructions as follows:

"I would like to order a 1/2 sheet cake, please. I would like orange and yellow roses at the corners and would like the message to say 'Best Wishes Suzanne". Underneath that, 'We will Miss You'. "

This is what you get when you pick it up...

fail owned pwned pictures

Well the instructions were followed almost to the letter. The "H" was left off of the word "Neath"

More funny pictures like this at http://failblog.org.

2 comments:

Life is Good said...

Ha Ha Ha! Thanks for that link. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Damn, that's funny.