Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday
Legare!

I can't believe that you are now 8 years old.
What an incredible young man you are turning into.

Enjoy your day and enjoy your Skating party tomorrow.

Daddy, Sissy and I love you VERY much!!!

(this picture is from the 1st day of school last year - it's rare we are all together)

Post Post: As I showed Legare this post I realized that I was posting this at the time he was born. Exactly.

2 comments:

Life is Good said...

Happy Birthday Legare! Have a great skating party.

Me and Cambridge missed you yesterday and would have given anything to see Sue pull up in that pink boat with the music and decorations!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Legare.....!!!!
I wish we could be there with you to celebrate ! We Love You Bunches !!! Have a Great Time !

Aunt Susie, Uncle Bub, and Punkin too.......Love you !