Saturday, November 22, 2008

JT is at it Again

I have loved Justin Timberlake since the last time he was on SNL and did the "Cup o Soup" and "*&$@# in the Box" skits. Who am I kidding? That whole episode was hilarious. I still have it on my tivo and just watched it again last night not even knowing about this most recent funny (I must have gone to sleep too soon the night it aired). I even posted the "&$@# in a Box" video here on a previous "youtube" funny on the blog. But youtube pulls these SNL videos as fast as they show up. So sadly there's nothing to watch anymore on the "&$@# in the box" post. (after posting I looked for it again and found it - so you can go see it now on the original post about it by clicking here.

Well, below is the most recent time JT was on SNL. He and they guys were backup dancers for Beyonce in leotards and high heels. Seriously working it! Check it out quick before it gets pulled. (told you it would get pulled. I had help finding it somewhere else - so for now, we can still see it).


click here to see video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta watch it enough so that you can focus on each of the background dancers and their moves.

Anonymous said...

Seriously - go watch it at least one more time.

Anonymous said...

oooo. i love paul rudd, that's all I can focus on right now...