Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Color A or Color B

As you might have noticed, I've been monkeying around with the background color of my page. I've used two. The first one is the one I like the most, but it's one color on one computer and an all together different looking color on my other computer. Same with this second color that I have tried, hoping to get a more true color both places.

Well - I like the first color I used best (on my laptop anyway), but didn't like the pumpkin/orange-ish hue that it was on my desktop. So I changed. I now like the color here, on the desktop, but can't stand it on the laptop. What is a girl to do?

How are you seeing this color - as a nice dark khaki/brown or as a purple eggplant-ish hue?
I'd like to know how you see it. Was the first color a pretty complement to the marsh in the picture or an orange color? HELP. I feel like pulling my hair out. Or maybe getting a new pair of eyes - ha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This color comes acros as the Hot Chocolate brown...nice but I really like the other color the best. It really did look nice with the marsh picture......!!

Love You !

Anonymous said...

Yeah, more like cocoa...

Nancy said...

I've got purply eggplant here. I like the orangey one better :)

Anonymous said...

Granny likes the orange one best, this almost hurts the eyes and looks dirty, eggplant purple. the other one really did set off the picture at the top. go back to the first one.

Anne said...

Is this the one? Looks sick on the desk top, but I love it on my laptop.

Kak said...

I see it kinda orange-y, but I like it. I think it looks great with the picture.