Two Things...
1) I did, in fact, get to wear a shoe today on my "bad toe" foot. Yay! I could tell I had a shoe on it - just a tad uncomfortable,. But, A SHOE! How exciting after 10 days of No Shoe.
So if that crazy lollipop owl asks how many days it takes to get to wear a shoe after a toe nail removal...the answer is 11. 11.
2) Overheard at supper after my 4th grader's Christmas performance tonight: (background: the whole family, cousins, aunts, uncles, Grandparents all out to eat yummy Mexican) the precocious three year old comes to tell me Hannah Montana has another name. And that name is: Miley Sinus.
You laughed just a little bit didn't you? I did. I made her say it again, and again to make sure I heard right and because it was just so DAMN cute (or funny - whichever way you look at it).


No comments:
Post a Comment