Monday, February 9, 2009

Nuttin' Honey

Some times I move through the day and create posts in my head as I encounter the event at hand. Sometimes I go through days and days and days and have nothing.

I so enjoy writing, but I mostly enjoy having something to write about. I think that's why I love all of those "25 question" and "43 odd things about me" thingys. I can come up with an answer but I really love to expand and elaborate on what's behind my answer. Those questionnaires can almost always lead to a story. But in this day of "can't come up with nuttin'", I don't even have a 25 question thing for you.

I can say that "The Bachelor" is coming on and I have got to go watch it. And he'd better pick Melissa in the end. And it better take or I'm going to have to give up these stupid reality shows.

2 comments:

Mike said...

OK we're going to have to start on intervention for you. Step away from the television so as not to rot your brain with stupid reality shows.

Unless its "Rock the Bus" then come on how could you not watch that train wreak...

Anonymous said...

I feel like I have nothing to talk about either except how tired I am and how ready I am for my trip. (And I vote for Melissa too!)