My 25 Things on Facebook
These are the 25 Things from the FaceBook tag that's going around. You've already seen some, some are new.
1. I love to laugh.
2. I love it when I make people laugh and then we’re all laughing together.
3. I am in love with my children and they always make me laugh.
4. I’m going to be 40 in April.
5. I’ve known my husband for 22 years.
6. I’m one of those few people who have a fabulous relationship with my in-laws – they’re great.
7. My Mom was always right – I didn’t know that until I became a Mom and started seeing things from her eyes.
8. I have a younger brother – I’m his biggest fan.
9. Growing up we always had at least a week long vacation.
10. We used to vacation with my Aunt and Uncle and their children. These were always fun.
11. I was the President of my freshman and sophomore classes in high school.
12. I don’t think I really knew what I was doing – so I don’t think I did such a good job.
13. I’m a pleaser.
14. I hate confrontation – but I have learned to take up for myself.
15. I never broke a bone until I was 27 years old – it was my collarbone which actually snapped in two, in two places.
16. The brake was mended with hip bone, a steel plate, and six screws.
17. I used to have a purple bike with a white banana seat and streamers on the handlebars.
18. I had a cat named “Town Clown”.
19. I really loved Captain Kangaroo.
20. And Mr. Green Jeans.
21. I also had a crush on Gilligan.
22. I love all animals – that includes possums (they are really soft) and snakes -as long as they’re not poisonous. I don’t like cockroaches – but they aren’t really animals – they’re bugs.
23. I love the petting zoo at the fair.
24. I rode the elephant with Julia one year – very cool.
25. I assigned feelings to my stuffed animals and toys as a child and "Toy Story" validated these feelings for me. What a great series of movies!


3 comments:
I love that list. I used to have a green bike with a yellow banana seat. No streamers...
I think we had the same bike! :) When's your birthday? Mine is April 24! (I did this list on facebook too, find me there, let's connect!)
Movin - I am diggin' knowing your birthday. Mine is April 19th.
Post a Comment