Friday, May 1, 2009

3 hours of GREAT

THE Concert was last night. You remember, Taylor Swift.
And I'm sure you've all read reviews, so I won't get lengthy here, but I wanted to put my "Two Snaps up in a Circle" for the girl.

I haven't seen lots of concerts - 10 maybe. I'll rank her in the top 3 to 5. She was a true performer, involved the crowd - sounded great, made about 20 (it seemed anyway) outfit changes, walked the length of the crowd - IN the crowd - touching and hugging her fans. Great theatrics, great staging. GREAT. GREAT. GREAT! She was in Three words "FAB. U. LUS.". Seriously. The 19 year old delivered!

I say I would even go to see her again if given the opportunity! Count me a fan.

1 comment:

movin down the road said...

ooooh we love taylor swift in our house!