Summertime
Recouperation is going well.
I was afraid one of my puncture wounds was going sour on me, but after yesterday's doctor's visit I got the all clear on it. Just need some watered down hydrogen peroxide for cleaning for the next few days.
I'm excited that it's summer (even though we have already had so many summertime showers that it's CRAZY!), and have tried a "summer sherbert" look here.
It may get on my nerves and I may move it back to the refreshing blue. I may even try some more colors right after this is posted.
I am a bit disappointed that there are not any more colors to choose from on the template page. I can't quite get the actual color I'm looking for.
Enjoy the colors. Enjoy you summer!


1 comment:
Pick any color in the world (well that has an html code :) and I can put it on the background for you :)
Post a Comment