Fitting that I woke up at 5:15 this morning to go to the bathroom .... he was born at 5:04 in the morning the day he was born. And his birthday then was a Thursday too, I think!
Happy Birthday, Legare! We love you so much and can't believe that you have been with us for 6 years - WOW!
5 comments:
Gotta check out Aileen's post for Legare...it's fantastic! Love you, Aileen.
I think I awoke this morning about 4 AM, thinking of legare and all the things that happened that day and the events that happened the next week. Happy Birthday Legare! Granny hates that she can not be with you today but my heart is there. I LOVE YOU MOST MOST
Legare - you are so awesome. We love you! Today I am pink Aaeen.
Happy Birthday, Legare!! Can't believe you're already 6!! And I love the new haircut!
Happy 'late' birthday Lagare.....!
Me and Uncle Bub love you too!!!
Would love to see you!
Aunt Susie
Post a Comment