Thursday, March 13, 2008

Anne Needs...

Got this idea from Nancy's blog. These are results from what happens when you Google your name and the word "need" or "needs".

Anne needs:
To win "sexiet veg!" (what in the heck is that? I didn’t click in the site to see - I was afraid – there were about 3 of them).

Anne needs: a job

Anne needs: to retire (isn't this the exact opposite of needing a job?)

Anne needs: miracle

Anne needs: some attention

Anne needs: to be thick skinned (o.k….this is starting to get funny)

Anne needs: the loo (how’d Internet know I was a 'gotta go right now' girl?)

Anne needs: to check her facts.

And I copied this straight from the search result. The little "..." and all – because I didn’t want to paraphrase:

“Anne's needs are unexpectedly fulfilled when she meets up with sailor Jim ... Anne needs a man in her life to take care of her romantic and sexual needs ...”

O.K.

Nancy needed fun things. . . Vino, training wheels, her personal 757
(she also needed jail time – SEE! She’s even having fun!).
I apparently just need a big attitude adjustment!

And sex.

Hhmm.

Saw Mom today. She says the first one for her name is awful.
I did it...she wasn't kidding.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wasn't that funny! People with more common names have tons of stuff to choose from - mostly off the wall too.

I am enjoying getting to know the 8 year old Anne:)