Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Role in the Family

"My Roots" was a journal that was my 3rd grade class project. There's not much in it. It was designed to be a study of my family - to help me understand where I came from and to help me appreciate my family. My wonderful 3rd grade teacher (that's not sarcasm - I really loved her!) would give us a title and let us write. I have copied all excerpts in their full grammatical glory. If it's wrong below, it was wrong in "My Roots". Here's another excerpt.

"My Role In The Family" P. 4

These are sometings I am resposible for: making up my bed, keeping my room clean, doing my homework, running my bathwater, minding my manners, watching the way I act, doing errands for my parents, watching Joseph, washing the bathroom, and taking care of things. and I take care of my cat.

No comments: