Friday, March 7, 2008

Uninspired

I'm inspired to write absolutely nothing in particular.
But I feel like I've done a relatively good job of "staying regular" as of late and felt like there needed to be something new to read.
...
....
.....
......
.......
...I just don't know what that is going to be.

Life has been relatively normal, easy going, with nothing earth shattering, cute or exciting to report. There has been another death in the family this week (the 3rd funeral for me since November), but that certainly doesn't promote smiles on a rainy, dreary, post day.

So, for lack of something better to post: this - lack luster, conglomerate of words - is unfortunately going to be my post for the week.

Maybe I'll go to You Tube to try to find a funny video to inbed......
O.K, found one. Even if you don't like cats, this will be sure to make you giggle at least once.
Have a great, smiley, rainy day!

No comments: