Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Things that Have Already Annoyed Me This Morning

1. I was awake at 4:00 am with a nose that let enough snot loose to fill a bucket (been awake ever since).
2. My voice is still scratchy.
3. My son left his breakfast dishes on the table (including a full glass of milk).
4. Cat knocked over glass of milk to take a drink in the time it took me to walk the family to the car.
5. I had to clean the spill.
6. My son didn't put his library book in his book bag.
7. I can't find my Bible Study book (it starts today at noon and I probably won't be prepared)
8. I have gotten behind in laundry (again - I had been doing a bit every day, but recently skipped a few).

But on the bright side:
1. I'm almost caught back up with laundry.
2. My voice isn't quite as nonexistent as it was yesterday.
3. There is no football practice tonight (yeah). Not again until Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you remember when you were little and all clothes were gotten each morning from the top of the dryer? at least the clothes are clean and dry. not ironed but clean and dry and if you only have a few pairs of (in your and Joe's case) Jeans they went right in the washer, then the dryer and then on your butts. this way we never had to have a lot of clothes hangers. have a better day tomorrow. mom

Anonymous said...

Straight from dryer to butts is a pretty common phenomenon here too. The kids love it when the clothes are warm and fresh from the dryer...I think they prefer it actually. I remember liking it too.

I love you, Momma!