A Quick Aside
Why is it that every time I declare that I'm done with Christmas shopping I run out and get something else that needs to be wrapped? It's like I can't get enough and don't want it to be over. I would love to have more to give everyone, but I've got to stop. I'm running out of time and funds.
So, I will declare (for the first time here, but definitely not the first time this season), that I am done!
Now...no more last minute trips to Costco, the drug store, or to online stores. I'm done.
Oh, except for getting the provisions for Christmas Eve dinner and for staying at the house with the Red Tin Roof for a few days.


2 comments:
me too...as I head out tomorrow to just get a few more things!
Good for you and good luck in not shopping. I'm like you and find an excuse to get something for someone I think I forgot.
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment