Monday, September 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!!

Though you're not really a baby anymore.
Because you've hit DOUBLE DIGITS!
THE BIG TEN.
1! - 0!

OOHH MY, how did that happen???
I can't believe that we have had the joy of having you around for 10 YEARS!
I am honored to be your Momma.

I hope that you're birthday is a great one with many happy turns and surprises!

We love you -
Mom, Dad and LegareThis picture was taken two days ago at the Clemson/NC State ballgame.
How sassy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to dear sweet Julia. Her birthday is always a reminder of how long Dan and I have been together as she was born soon after we met (July 1998). Enjoy this bittersweet day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julia.....!!!!!!
Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you ! Hope your day was wonderful! I can't believe how grown-up you are. We miss you and Love You Bunches !!!!

Aunt Susie, Uncle Bub (and Punkin too)

Anonymous said...

Please change Legare's Birthday ticker,

Anne said...

Thanks, Mom. I forgot they didn't automatically roll over. And I see these everyday - you'd think I would have caught that.