All Stopped Up
When you feel like one of the rooms in your house just isn't heating and cooling like it should be, before you check to see if a window is cracked or that something is laying on top of the vents, check to see what's INSIDE the vents. That may be where your problem is. Really. All of this stuff could be down and around the bend, stuck inside the duct work. Out of sight from the top of the vent.
Yes - that's one Bison-head coin purse (as big as my hand), a hand held water game in the shape of a fish, Barbie's hairdryer, a paint brush and three semi melted crayons. All down just one of the air vents. Luckily there was nothing in the other one.
And the really funny thing is (not funny, ha ha, but funny - weird) none of those are my children's toys AND the people who lived here before us had no children. So that leads one to think that children living here more than 7 years ago left that little time capsule.


7 comments:
Or the HVAC sub who built your house had a small problem :)
That is too funny. I am LOL. I would check mine but none of them are on the floor!
So funny! Have you checked all of the other vents in the house to see what other exciting treasures you might find???
I haven't checked the others, but you're not the first that's asked. I can't decide if I'm going to get unlazy or not...they all seem to be flowing well. But I will surely report if I find anything.
wow! that is crazy. and kind of weird it wasnt noticed before that!
AT LEAST YOU HAD SOME IDEA OF WHO MAY HAVE PLACED THOSE ITEMS THERE IN OUR CASE, AFTER HUGO THE DUCT WORK HAD TO BE REPLACED. WE DIDN'T FIND TOYS, WE FOUND CHUNKS OF WOOD, SHEETROCK MUD AND SAW DUST. NEEDLESS TO SAY THINGS NEVER WERE REALLY COOL AROUND HERE. AND ..... NONE OF THOSE ITEMS WERE THE RESULT OF HUGO. BUILDER MAYBE!!!!!!
Post a Comment