Monday, September 29, 2008

Maybe I Need the Sign

Since posting my "Here's Your Sign" post the other week - I've been saying that phrase a lot.
At the Clemson ballgame this weekend we were laughing about it and telling stories about getting to use it. After sharing the story that I shared in my Here's Your Sign post the other week I decided that I may have been the one who needed the sign after all. And here's why.

My friend suggested that maybe the other football momma said to me (not asked me) "Anne, You're Not in Clemson", because I was cheering for the team and my son as if I was at a Clemson football game instead of an elementary school aged jamboree.

Say that sentence to yourself like she's telling me that instead of showing surprise (which it clearly didn't sound like - but that's what I was assigning to it) and it makes much more sense.

Here's my sign.

1 comment:

Life is Good said...

at least you can admit it!!!