Wednesday, January 28, 2009

B E W A R E


I am so F'ing PMS-y that I may take you out if you look at me the wrong way right now.
Why so difficult this month, I wonder?

Seriously, I've been taking Bryan's head off every time he so much as moves. And the children. The children I'm sure have scars from the claws I have unleashed on them for nothing more than not being able to find their clean pants that were folded in the laundry basket in my room.

Sheesh. What gives? This PMS better come to an end soon before there are dire consequences for me and everyone around me.

Run. Hide. Beware!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RELAX.......!!!
Have a glass of wine !
This too shall pass ....

Love You!
Aunt Susie

Mike said...

Sounds like a typical day at my house. The only difference is that with four women I'm not sure where it will come from...

Caroline said...

At least you can admit it.... drink some wine. :) I will have one with ya.