SNL is Sick
But I laugh and laugh. I know, I have a sick sense of humor. But this really did make me laugh hard - with the picking on 80's club music and fashion, and the way these guys place blame. It's hilarious. And this one should be around for a while - it's by the guys who are in the video (Andy Samberg and Jorma Toccone) it's theirs, not SNL's. Their comedy group is called "The Lonely Island".
Before you watch this, please, get all small ears away. Get them out of earshot. This is your fair warning - no kids. Seriously, please don't complain later because you can't believe I posted this - go no further if you don't want your children or yourself to partake in a hilarious SNL digital short entitled "Jizz in My Pants". No bad words, just don't know if you want to explain it.
There are now two paragraphs of warning. If you're still reading I take it you're ok with this. Good. Laugh and enjoy. And look for the Molly Sims cameo as the girl in the club, the Justin Timberlake cameo as he helps with the clean up on aisle 3, and Meadow Soprano (aka Jamie-Lynn Sigler) behind the check out counter at the grocery.


1 comment:
Haaaaa! That's hilarious.
I can't wait till Simons gets home so I can act like I'm all cool and found it myself!
Post a Comment